Were unable to dispatch orders during the Corona lockdown. Please stay safe & patient
• Your information is only used in relation to the supply and provision of the purchased services.
• We do not share any of your personal information with any other organisations or individuals except in cases where there is a legitimate reason for us to do so in the performance of services provided, or if we are required to do so by law.
• We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information and, after a period of time, will delete it from our system.
• As a customer, having booked or purchased a service, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on alternative or rebooking services. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. You retain the option to fully unsubscribe at any time.
More about your Data security..
• Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ can access your personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
• We take all reasonable precautions to protect your data which is stored at our main office. All data is stored on secured drives with password protected limited user access.
• We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data that our users may input via our website. We cannot, however, be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons. We therefore exclude all liability for this.
More about your Data retention..
• We will store your information for the length of time that is necessary and where there is a legitimate reason for us to do so in the performance of services provided, or if we are required to do so by law. This may be for many years after the services provided.
• You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend the data held at any stage. Whilst you are a customer we may periodically invite you to update this
• We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
• To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
• In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see your rights below for further information.
More about consent and cancellation..
• By filling in the Mailing List sign-up form on our website, you are giving us your consent to use your personal data for periodic mailings.
• We will retain your data until you instruct us to specifically delete it or you decide to unsubscribe from our Mailing List. Personal data held is subject to our retention policy below.
You have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
• Withdraw data use consent at any time. Although If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
• In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email or in the “contact us” form that can be found within the “Contact us” page of our Website.
Use of our online services and website..
• By using any of the forms on our website you have the option to have your email address added to our mailing list.
• In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a web-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
• Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly, to our server-based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
• Your web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier’s website to find out more.
Changes to this policy..
We are committed to complying with EU and U.K. data protection laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information. Please inform us if you feel the processes you have used do not comply. We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.